Monday, August 18, 2008

CHAPTER 1: LOOMINGS

Now that you've reading chapter one, maybe this post will make more sense to you:

http://jo-tel.com/b2b-roundup-1-shark-dick-or-the-b2b/

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so here's how I think this blog should work. Someone (anyone) should create a post for each chapter. Call it Ishmael.--- No, call it CHAPTER [#]: [NAME]. And then post something; and everyone who wants to make a generic observation about that chapter should do so in the comments section. People who have other sorts of special posts, should also post as they see fit.

Anonymous said...

Lauren Heacock IV

Stickler said...

Hip E...There was definitly less fiber at B2B this past year...

D. said...

Shark, did you push to read Moby Dick just so you could show off how much you knew about it a year ago?

So... did you guys read Chapter 1 yet?

Deep thoughts: Melville's right about how so much of art and hiking involves water. What is up with that?

Reading Hipe/Johnny D.'s version elucidates the lameness of British editors in Melville's day. I guess Ishmael was ahead of his bowdlerizing time... why were they such pussies about irreverent religious references? if only the construction workers hadn't stolen Johnny D.'s copy I might have been able to learn more.

D. said...

that last comment was actually from Shannon.

Anonymous said...

I thought the first chapter was funny.

Hip E. said...

the chapters are too short, we'll have to do this same idea in week-by-week sections, week 1 being -ch13.

Anonymous said...

YOUR chapters are too short.