"If reading me is teh ghey, then I don't want to be teh straight"
EXTRACTS (from a sub-sub blogger)
This is a blog that shall document the reading of Moby-Dick, or: The Whale by me and some friends of mine. --SHARK
Still not dawning on you fools that you just formed a book club. Fags. --TURD
I think MobyDickis a good choice because it's a solid must-read, none of us have read it, it's a manly book, it's easy to get, I have a copy that Bain gave me for Christmas. --HIP E.
You with the warts, me with the tongue thing. I was just saying the other day, you know you are getting old when weird shit starts appearing on your body. Oh, I have an ingrown and/or infected and/or cyst thing in my armpit right now. Ouch. --ANONYMOUS
MobyDick sounds good to me. --STICKLER
Shark, have you seen my copy of Moby-Dick that Bain gave me for Christmas? --HIP E.
Shipmates on The Pequod; or: Not Teh Ghey People Reading Moby-Dick This Summer
3 comments:
well, we are off to a thrilling start here with the book club. don't every one comment at once!
16. "Pythagorean maxim": sixt century BCE philosopher Pythagoras advised against eating beans to avoid flatulance (or "winds from astern").
-Longman Critical Edition
that's actually pretty poorly written. did Pythagoras, that little acutey, really warn against {eating}????
-Hip E.
Beans Beans the musical fruit...
The more you eat the more you toot...
The more you toot the better you feel
So why not eat beans for every meal!
Post a Comment