Oh, that's fucking great Shark. I go to read the blog whose main topic will surely be me being pissed off at people for giving away shit that happens in Moby Dick before I have read that part, and before the first post has even been scanned, the sidebar has given away the god damned name of the ship! Seriously though, how are we not going to spoiler ourselves? What about a weekly page number, events happening beyond which we will be forbidden to comment on?
"In this supurb edition ... Bryant and Springer make palpable the distinctions between the two Moby-Dicks, and they encourage and equip readers to consider the meaning of those differences. It is a major acheivement."
-SAMUEL OTTER, University of California, Berkeley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree with this, since I have never read it before and also to force myself to keep up, there should be some sort of time period to get to a page number...
I disagree; we should go by chapter instead of page number, so everybody can read at the same pace regardless of what edition s/he has.
Post a Comment