Purchased my copy this weekend: Herman Melville: Moby Dick, Billy Budd and Other Writings (Library of America College Edition) (Paperback). It was the only one they had at that stupid bookstore on Polk.
Four questions: Are we supposed to start reading on Tuesday or Wednesday? Will there be a pace? How should we reference passages or will chapters be sufficient? What is the point of this blog?
I am already on Chapter 9 - The Sermon. This is my first blog post ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congrats Shannon on your first blog post ever.
I would also like to know, the reason being I already finished the first chapter and It has me want go find a fishing boat crew and head out to sea.
The start date is tomorrow (Tuesday, August 19, 2008). All who began reading early will be summarily executed.
LOL!
We're reading by chapter, so that everyone's on the same pace regardless of what edition s/he is reading.
I'm sorry Thrill, did you say something earlier that was worth reading? I didn't think it was worth reading, so I didn't read it.
Post a Comment